horizontal Steel Plate Lifting Clamps 1T - 10T With Forged Head
Vertical plate clamp features pivoting bale for easier and more
versatile operation. Not designed for use on stainless steel or
aluminum plates. For use with materials with a
surface hardness to 30 RC (300 HB).
• Pivoting bale for easier and more versatile operation
• Automatic serrated hardened steel cams and pads
• Drop-forged steel case for maximum strength
• Warning: Do not exceed the working load limit. Serious bodily
injury or property damage may result
• Do not use plate clamps to lift loads less than 20% of rated
capacity. Lift only one plate at a time.
Plate must be clean and free of oil
* Capacity from 2T to 6T.
* Forged head and forged gear set ensure the durability and safety.
* Gripper is HRC 52-57 for longlife use.
* More thickness of the steel plates to ensure the good safety.
* One year guarantee.